FearClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Rules !!!

Go down

Clan Rules !!! Empty Clan Rules !!!

Post  Nervi Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:17 am

Raids are very important for the clan, some give crp, some give drops and some raise crystals.

Making them is the top priority in clan. When a raid boss is online, every1 must leave theyr farming for later and
participate in killing the raid boss.

I am doing this thread because some ppl don't come at raid even if i call them, so i realise
that if i am offline, they ignore anyone who really wants to kill a raid and do something for clan.

Please understand the importance of killing raids

All drops will come to clan warehouse.
All ppl in clan are important, the main clan members are not priviledged in any way, and everyone is equal in my clan.

Only raid boss drops are for clan wh, the rest of drops gained in xp partys are yours. (line for new members)

We have new ppl in clan, so every1 must help them as best they can.

Do not put useless junk in clan wh! I need slots in clan wh for castle crop so do not pust spell books, d-a parts or blades, mats or quest items in
clan wh, deleting them takes me 10 min / day and now that we have more members it will be even more annoying.

Knowing who you play with and who you trust with a whole clan's work is my priority no 1. Ofc, i will invite friends of yours, but only if you guarantee
that they are trustworthy.

Also, you don't want to be on my bad side. SO respect your clanies and listen to Nox . Is all I ask of you.
Nervi
Nervi

Back to top Go down